Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beauty with Brains. Or not.

You know how they say being a beauty queen does not necessarily mean that you're dumb?

Well, all good theories must come to an end one day right?

So I present to you Ms. Malaysia Model of the World 2009,

(look ma! I am the winner, wait, I change my mind, no wait I am the winner!)

MELISSA WONG!

Now, this fashion designer had beaten out 25 other contestants to win the crown.
So she sashayed down the runway, waving her beauty queen wave. Smiling and thinking "IMMA WINNER IMMA WINNER!"

Then she changes her mind.
She decides, NAH, I can't make the trip to China to represent Malaysia in the Model of the World contest.

I guess someone must have whispered in her ear after she was announced the winner that she would actually HAVE to travel to China to represent Malaysia.
So she decided, NAH, I think I will switch my crown with the runner up and let HER do the travelling to China because of my so called alleged spine injury surgery which I think may hinder me from properly representing Malaysia. (at least she has Malaysia's interest at heart, no?)

Then she changes her mind again.

She decides, you know what? I think I can make it. I think I'll go to China after all!
*cue applause*

Except that the organisers decided that she can take her fickle mindedness elsewhere and/or shove it up her you know where.

So, the runner up is now the Winner.

So what did they say about beauty with brains again?

Sorry. I forgot what I was out to say in the first place.

No comments: