Friday, November 20, 2009

Raise you hand if you don't give a damn,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I seriously, in all honesty, do NOT care about the MCA.

They have LONG abandon the fight for the rights of their members or for the Chinese population.

Today someone remarked to me "Tee Keat is going to be like Samy Vellu soon."

"You don't like me? Out you go! "

I don't see how any of us will benefit from this MCA reshuffle. Or unity plan. I think it is a big waste of paper and sacrificed trees for faces of Tee Keat or Soi Lek, or Chew Mei Fun or whomever whatever from MCA to grace the newspapers. I feel cheated sometimes after I hand over my RM for the papers and I see the same MCA bullshit gracing the front pages.

Seriously, while the MCA is fighting, people in UMNO are shitting in their pants. DANG! They are going to chase away all our Chinese BN voters!

It's okay UMNO. PKR is messing itself up too. No worries. Just serves to remind us voters, once you have political power, it is no longer about who you are, what you stand for and what you can do for the rakyat. It's all about who is President, who gets which position, how can we benefit from the government and what flaws of the other parties can we point out (to make ourselves look good, without actually needing to do anything).

There is so much mud slinging in public now I wish there will be a 24 hour rainfall whereby all the useless politicians will just drown in the big pool of mud.

2 comments:

The Zik said...

If all the useless politicians would drown in a pool of mud, then there'll be no politicians left.

I'd like that ;)

Bitch-on-a-rampage said...

Fingers crossed!