Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Waiting for the Politicians to grow up

Another DAP man quits. Then changes his mind. SIX hours later.
This is not a "I think I should eat that cake. No I shouldnt. No I should. NO I should. No wait, I will" scenario ok?

This is Politics. This is you, representing those who have VOTED for you, to speak on their behalf. This is you being responsible not only for you own wellbeing, but for many others. This is you being a representative. A YB. This is you, at least trying not be an idiot of a person you truly are.

So, what made him quit and change his mind 6 hours later?

He says he was unhappy with the fact that there is only ONE indian man on the Perak exco.(or was it there was None? I forget) Apparently this does not represent the many indians in Perak. He wanted MORE representation. So, because he didnt get what he wanted, he whined and pouted and quit.(If only Samy Vellu was a quitter we wouldnt have had to endure him for this many years but fret not because luck is finally on our side this year!)
If DAP-PKR-PAS were not dependent on the two seat majority to retain their power in Perak, I would say thank you very much you lousy candidate/respresentative, be gone and dont come back!

Come on, first Fong Po Kuan and now this??

Don't ANY of you actually know anything about being matured about something? About discussion? About negotiation? That you actually sit to think, hmm...why is there only one Indian man on the exco?(Or none, as mentioned above, I forget) Is it because there is a lack of Indians in the party? Is it because the Indian majority is smaller? Is there an oversight? Maybe I should speak to Lim Guan Eng.

No, instead its, I QUIT!NOW GIVE ME WHAT I WANT IF YOU WANT ME BACK!

What are you?6 years old??

Women are not well represented in the Exco, did the women MPs quit??
(On this point, I would like to point out to a certain article in Star which said that women were not well represented in Parliament and this article mentions that Rafidah Aziz being UMNO Wanita Prez should have been given a spot in cabinet, I say "PLEASE LADY!Do you NOT know what Rafidah has been doing???What has she done for women anyway???I am SO glad she is gone. Even with the AP issue, she still lingered around courtesy of our dear PM- at least he has smartened up a bit)

Did the women yell, shove and pout and tender their resignation?(Fong Po Kuan is a different story la cos she doesnt represent women. She represents herself and her interest only. Oh I quarreled with some people in DAP. I want to quit. I wont change my mind, I will stick to my decision..I will..OOOHHH...ok, I changed my mind. LALANG!)

Ok, I digress.

You know what I think? I think politicians should just grow up. (No, its not a joke. I know many of you will laugh at the obviousness of this statement but I HAD to say it)Do not put yourself out to represent us when you are a man who cannot be rational.Someone who cannot even think of the Party as a whole and not only for himself. Someone who disrespects his leader. You say you can represent your people?
Please. Spare me the I AM STANDING UP FOR INDIANS. (Samy Velu also asked for Hindraf people to be release what...you think we believe everything Politicians say??)

I wish they would just grow up.

1 comment:

kong yoke said...

That was my exact sentiments. Little bit wanna quit...all act like spoilt children.