Friday, January 25, 2008

The BS that is the Royal Commission

When the PM announced some time back that a Royal Commission of Inquiry would be set up to investigate or decide on the V K Lingam tape, I scoffed at the idea. Many were appalled that I had not only jeered at the idea, I lamented that it was all a farce, a show, a charade, a whatever you want to call it, except a real intention to get to the truth. In other words, tunjuk wayang sajalah.

Because you see, I already figured it out at that time that NOONE is going to own up to what happened in the tape. After all, that Indian man can say whatever he wants and nobody is going to be able to verify who the other person is at the other end of the line. Sure, everything can be proven by circumstantial evidence but if the ones who SIT on the Commission are suspect, what are the chances of there being a real desire for truth running along the veins of the panel? After all, "terms of referance" seems to be the guideline to everything in the whole charade.

Sorry, its not relevant.
Sorry, its not in the terms of referance.
Sorry, please sit down, we can read your submissions eventhough you want to submit on another point.

And it looks and sounds like me, but I am not saying its me.

I get tired of talking about the same thing over and over again. And reading about the same predictable BS every day in the newspapers.

Do you think that Indian man is going say yeah, It was me. And I did what all of you already know I did?
And the other person on the other line IS indeed that man who used to be the CJ?
And I did go for a Viki-tion with that malay man with chinese surname?
And I did in fact win all my cases by default?

Come on.. this is all a waste of time. All that lawyer's march for this? And the lawyers are SO proud of themselves for "securing" the promise by PM to set up a Royal Commission to investigate the matter? For what? You're wasting public expenses to put up this show. There is no plot and the ending is predictable.
I would not pay 50 sens to watch it. In fact I would not go even if you paid me to.

I'm just so tired of all these BS.

No comments: