Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Leading the frogs into the river...

If I were a pied pier, pipe piper...pipe..oh you know what I mean..
I would pipe my pipes, blow my pipes? I would play my pipes so that all the jumping leaping PKR BN frogs would follow me and jump right into the sea and drown themselves.

Then us Perak-ians can heave a sigh of relief.

Pain shoots up my spine and squints my eyes whenever I read the same headlines over and over again. "PKR JUMPS SHIP" "WE RESIGN" "WE HAVE NOT RESIGN" "NAJIB OFFERED ME MONEY TO JUMP SHIP" "BN MAN JOINS PKR" .

Seriously. This leaping and jumping is causing the Perak people to tire. We are tired of all these bullshit. Now that the euphoria that is the General Election has died down, we see that BN UMNO MCA DAP GERAKAN PK are all the same shit made from the same shitty mould.

A friend sent me a sms today " Perak State Assembly dissolved".
I replied "SO?"
"Don't you care about the fact that PKR may lose power?"
"No. What difference does it make? While BN was in power, everything in Perak remained in status quo. Now that PKR is in power, its still status quo."

So what difference does it make to all of us? All I see is they are equally unethical and corrupted. Who joins a party, runs under their banner, wins a seat and then jumps party? What type of morally and ethically haywire person does that?

Sure, every once in awhile for show time purposes, some UMNOBN PKR people are charged for corruption cos they apparently were involved in "money politics", so while they publicly condemn these practices, they privately think "thank goodness for some loser went down for it!". Anyway I digress, what I mean is that while they think corruption is wrong cos it clearly is, nobody seems to think jumping parties is a SERIOUS OFFENCE.

You're cheating US the voters. US the one who chose YOU as a BN/PKR/DAP/PK member. Come on, what are the chances of us choosing you as an INDIVIDUAL to represent us. It is your party that you represent. Its ideals, its stand. Not your own! So if you jump, you're nothing but a piece of shit.Okay maybe that is too harsh. You're nothing but a piece of shit. (Yeah, that is all that is coming to my head now)

When will this charade end? When will it ever be our turn to benefit? When?

No comments: