Friday, February 27, 2009

“ We only jaga (look after) inside (Parliament), not outside.”

I cannot WAIT to see how the "investigations" into this matter will turn out :-

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/2/26/nation/20090226192647&sec=nation

After all this involves :-

1) UMNO Youth. Who is the man in charge of it again? The "what do you mean I an racist?" politician.
2) "HATED" MP Karpal who challenged the Sultan of Perak.
3) Opposition member.

I wait and I wait. But we know the outcome. After all, it is not surprising if the Speaker say the Parliament does not condone these kinds of threats, but hey ho if it OUTSIDE of Parliament, there really isn't much we can do. Easy to take the stance of the security guards.

“ We only jaga (look after) inside (Parliament), not outside.

No comments: